The Healthy Medicine Chest
Farm Fresh Lunch with attendance to paid Prevention and Wellness Workshop
DATE AND TIME: Saturday, October 8th
1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
Please join Slow Grown In Virginia's Certified Nutritional Counselor, Kimberley Criley, for a special workshop and free lunch. Kimberley is not just a nutritional counselor, she's a farmer who focuses on improving the health of others through healthy, nutrient dense, better than organic raised foods. Kimberley will provide you with information to convert your medicine chest to natural, safe and effective alternatives through essential oils, herbs and with simple lifestyle changes.
- Our food has a major effect on our health. Here in America we have more trained physicians, nurses, medical technology, hospitals and medical recourse than most of the world, yet our health is just getting worse. Diabetes, high blood pressure, cancer, celiac, autoimmune diseases, ADD, ADHD and autism, are becoming the norm. Americans consume 50 to 60 percent of the world’s pharmaceutical drugs, yet we are getting sicker. Kimberley will address some of the reasons that led to this situation, explain the role foods have on our health today, and how to use foods, herbs and essential oils to reach your specific health goals and achieve a higher level of wellness through food and natural remedies. She will also address specific concerns you may have about the various chronic diseases so prevalent today.
Come gather at the farm to enjoy a farm to table luncheon with like minded people.
This purchase reserves your seat for the workshop. Lunch included with purchase of the workshop.
Choice #1 Organic Kale Salad with Avocado and organic garlic roll
Kale is one of the most nutrient dense foods on the planet. One cup of raw kale contains more vitamin C than an orange. It’s also extraordinarily high in Vitamin A and K, and is a significant source of plant-based calcium. Add Avocado to it and this salad is a nutritional powerhouse!
Choice #2 Organic Algerian Chicken topped with farm fresh tomatoes, basil and thyme and farm fresh green beans . A true farm fresh meal.
INTRODUCTION TO ESSENTIAL OILS FOR HEALTH (BEGINNERS CLASS)
EMPOWER YOURSELF TO WHOLE-LIFE WELLNESS!
October 9 , 2016 2:30 - 4:30 PM
Please join Slow Grown In Virginia's Certified Nutritional Counselor, Kimberley Criley, for afternoon tea and special workshop. This is a beginners class for those who are interested in learning about essential oils for health. If you are looking for alternatives for your family's health, then this is a great class to get you started. Please make sure to bring a notepad and pen to take notes.
Health & Wellness Topics:
* How and why I started using essential oils for myself and my family.
* Healthy Children
* Supporting Your Nervous System
* Strengthening the Immune System
* Digestive System
* Weight Loss
* Toxin Free Home!!
* Recommended beginners essential oils
Afternoon tea is served with organic tea, organic finger foods and desserts.
STRESS MANAGEMENT WORKSHOP
Evening Tea and Hors d'oeuvres with purchase of workshop
October 15 th
Time: 6 p.m-8 p.m
Come sip organic tea, enjoy organic hors d'oeuvres and enjoy a beautiful night out on the farm while learning how to nourish your body to handle the stressors in life.
Kim Criley, a Certified Nutrition Counselor and Owner of Slow Grown in Virginia
This workshop is designed to teach you how to relieve stress and restore your body and mind to optimal health!
Join me for a 90 Minute Workshop in which you will:
Learn what your adrenal glands are and why they are important
How stress affects your health and weight
Supplements that support the adrenals
Foods that restore balance
Ask personalized questions at the end of the workshop